What are the new features of the S-Web Editor 5.14.30?
Since May 2010 a new S-Web Editor version is available on the support site. The main differences of this version are listed in this FAQ.
S-Web Editor package 5.14.30 (May 2010)
The following features are new compared to the S-Web Editor 5.14.27. Please note that not all features are available for all PCD systems and/or Web Panels. For more detailled information, please refer to FAQ 101273
- The applet IMasterSaia5_14_30 is now certified
- Possibility to specify the target frame in the URLJumpOnMouseDown macro
- New format "String-i" for display of texts containing formatted data (e.g. $Rxxxx)
- New display formats for time and date within the alarming macro (e.g. dd.mm.yyyy hh:mm:ss)
Please note that this new format selection is not yet supported on the MB Panels. This FAQ will be updated once a firmware is available.
- Speed improvement when opening Macro dialogs of in large projects
- In case the font is not defined for a painters, the font will automatically be inserted (Arial) on save
- Warnings ("found HTML Tags which are no longer used" and "Warning while updating project's MacroLibTemp for:" on project build can now permanently be disabled by pressing the button "Cancel"
- Improved workflow when working for modifying Macros
- When inserting an Alarming macro, the PPO "Alarmlist" will automatically be defined as String in the PPO Initialisation list
- Error when opening the Macro Dialog on Windows7 and Windows Vista is corrected
- Password macro "PasswordDialog_UserLevel_5_13_40" created a dialog timeout when selecting PCD texts
- FTP Download from the S-Web Editor displays correct error messages
The following features are new compared to the S-Web Editor 5.13.00. Please note that not all features are available for all PCD systems and/or Web Panels. For more detailled information, please refer to FAQ 101273
S-Web Editor package 5.14.27 (August 2009)
- Historical data logging to the flash file system is supported (for PCD3.Mxxx0 and PCD2.M5xx0)
- New, intuitive dialog for configuring macros
- Auto-scaling is availble for using the same project for differenct screen resolutions
- Painter objects can be moved based on PPO values
- Polygons can be rotated
- New Tachometer macro
- Extended Login- URL- and TEQ-jump macros
The S-Web Editor together with the required FBoxes can be downloaded from the support site from section
Software --> PG5 --> PG5 1.4 --> PG5 1.4 Suite (scroll down until "Web Editor 5.14.30 package")
Last update: 31.05.2015 05:33
First release: 06.08.2009 16:57