S-Web Editor 5.14.27 dependencies
Since the S-Web Editor version 5.13.00 many new functionalities have added. These new features also need to be supported by the Web Panel and the some of them by the PCD firmware, too. This FAQ contains a matrix which indicates the required firmware versions for the new features of the S-Web Editor 5.14.27 released in August 2009.
The various features of pages created with the Web Editor do require functionalities of the PCD firmware as well as of the panels/PC systems used. Depending on the panel or PC, these functionality needs to be implemented in:
- The PCD firmware itself. The PCD firmware can be downloaded from the according product section on the support site.
- The firmware of an MB Panels if used. The MB Panel firmware can be downloaded from the product section PCD7.D4xx from the support site.
- The image (if a CE- or eXP panel is used). The according image can be downloaded from the product section PCD7.D5xxxx (CE) or PCD7.D6xxx (eXP) from the support site.
- In the IMasterSaiaxxx.jar (for the usage of a web browser running on a PC). The IMasterSaiaxxx.jar is distributed together with the Web Editor and will be copied into the PG5 project by the Web Editor. The Web Editor itself can be downloaded from the Application overview page "S-Web" on the support site.
Supported features by panels and the Web Editor
The table below shows the first version of the Web Editor supporting various features. Additionally, the required version of the panel operating system is shown, too.
|New Web-Editor 5.14.27 functions||MB Panels |
|Win CE Panel|
|Moving (X/Y) painter objects||1.10.45||1.01.04||220.127.116.11||18.104.22.168||5.14.27|
|Polygon rotate feature||1.10.45||1.01.04||22.214.171.124||126.96.36.199||5.14.27|
|HD Log trending to PCD File System *)||1.12.01||188.8.131.52||184.108.40.206||5.14.27|
|New Login/Jump macros||1.10.45||1.01.04||220.127.116.11||18.104.22.168||5.14.27|
|New CopySourceToDestination macros||1.12.01||22.214.171.124||126.96.36.199||5.14.27|
|New macro dialogs |
(new TEQ file format "h")
|Online trend with correct time||1.18.28||188.8.131.52|
*) Please note that the following FBox libaries for PG5 1.4.300 are required for the HDLog trending to file system: HDLog 2.1.030 and FileSys $2.5.307. Both versions are included in the package available from the support site. The FBoxes delivered with PG5 2.0.110 do not need to be updated.
Supported features by PCD firmware
The table below shows the first version of the PCD systems supporting various features.
|Web Server 2||1.10.16||1.10.16||1.10.17||1.10.17|
Moving (X/Y) painters
|HD Log trending to file system||1.10.51||1.10.51|
|New Login/Jump macro|
New TEQ file format "h"
|Online trend on MB Panels with correct time||1.10.16||1.10.16||1.10.17||1.10.17|
- When working with PG5 2.0.110 or later the S-Web Editor together with all required FBoxes mentioned in this FAQ are already installed. Examples for PG5 2.0 are available under:
"General information" --> "Getting Started" --> "Program Examples" --> "PG5 2.0" --> "Web and HMI"
- When working with PG5 1.4.300 the S-Web Editor together with an example, the required FBoxes and firmware versions for PCD2.M5xx0 and PCD3.Mxxx0 can be downloaded from the support site from section
Software --> PG5 --> PG5 1.4 --> PG5 1.4 Suite (scroll down until "Web Editor 5.14.27 package")
- The versions mentioned above are the first versions that support the according feature. As the versions all are backward compatible, it is recommended using the last version rather than downgrading a system to the version indicated above.
- The first name of this FAQ was "Which functionality is supported in which Web Editor, Micro Browser and firmware version?"
PCD7 / D5xxx (Windows CE)
PCD7 / D4xx (MB Panel)
PCD7 / D6xxx (Windows eXP)
Last update: 26.05.2015 12:40
First release: 06.08.2009 17:14