S-Web Editor recommendations for VGA MicroBrowser Panel projects
There are some very useful recommandations / restrictions that should be respected when engineering an S-Web Editor project for VGA MicroBrowser Touch-Panels PCD7.D4xxV.
- The maximum size of a GIF-picture is 256 kB
- The maximum dimensions of a GIF-picture is 638 x 478 pixels
- It's recommended to use text fields that are around 20% larger than the text that is displayed in the S-Web Editor. For more details, please refer to the user's guide of the MB Panels on the support site.
- The maximum size of a displayed offline trend is 1024 kB
- A maximum of 512 painter objects can be displayed on one TEQ-view. Please note that also a simple line counts as an object. As reference: the "offline-trend" macro uses 40 objects
- According our experience, there can be displayed up to 320 registers or 500 flags on one single TEQ with reasonable speed
- One line in a TCR-file must not exceed 128 characters. This affects the choice of the size of a variable
- In a CSV-file, one line must not exceed 128 characters when programming in ASCII code, and 64 characters when programming in Unicode/UTF-16
PCD7 / D4xx (MB Panel)
Last update: 21.05.2015 15:13
First release: 08.12.2009 16:03