Is it possible to convert a project from PCD7.D7xx to PCD7.D7xxET display?
Yes, bu the resources have to transfer from the S-Bus driver to the Ether-S-Bus driver. See the description below
Procedure for the conversion of a PCD8.D81W project
- Open the project and move the SBC S-Bus driver from ASP to MSP.
- Convert the panel from Vxxx rev 4 to VTxxx ETH.
- Drag and drop the driver "SBC Ethernet S-Bus" to the Ethernet port.
- Open the project editor (double click on the VT icon).
- Export variables into a CSV format file.
- Run Excel and open the CSV file.
- Change the name of the source device into SBC:Ether-S-Bus_a (default name in VTWIN project).
- Save and close the CSV file.
- Import the CSV file in your project
The source device of the variables should now have changed.
- Adjust the addresses of the memory areas.
- Compile the project.
- Close the VTWIN project editor.
- Delete the driver "SBC S-Bus" from the MSP port.
- Save the project.
PCD7 / D7xx
Last update: 22.05.2015 09:17
First release: 03.06.2010 13:19