DDC Suite 2.7 / Building Advanced for PG5 2.2
The DDC Suite 2.5 is a new (DDC Suite 2.5 based) Fbox library that delivers many new functionalities like:
- Improvements for BACnet, BACnet Client FBoxes, usage of BACnet Trendlogs in HDlog Webtemplates (only xxx60).
- Single Alarm Acknowledgement from BACnet and Web.
- Alarmgroup FBox for collecting up to 5 Alarmgroups based on Notification Classes.
- New FBoxes for Start Sequence and Cold Start value initialisation.
- Extension of the System Templates to 38 templates including now humidification, dehumidification, Air quality control and much more.
- Template Manual that describes all templates and their usage.
Please note that the S-Web templates for single Fboxes are still the ones from DDC Suite 2.5. Only system templates are in the group DDC Suite 2.7 that has to be imported in the Webeditor.
DDC Suite 2.7 Manual
|Manual||DDC Suite 2.7 Manual|
DDC Suite 2.7 Template Manual
|Manual||DDC Suite 2.7 Template Manual|
DDC Suite 2.7 FBox library
DDC Suite 2.7 templates for PG5 2.2
The following project template can be used together with PG5 tools (BACnet-Configurator, HDLog-Library, Alarming etc).
Install the template from PG5 2.2.xxx with "Restore project..."
DDC Suite 2.7 templates for ViSi.Plus
The following project templates can be used together with PG5 2.2 and ViSi.Plus 1.6.
Install the Visi.Plus template from Project-Configutator with "Restore project..."
DDC Suite 2.7 FUPLA templates
The FUPLA templates can be restored in FUPLA --> Selector --> Templates. To do so right mouse click in the Templates and choose "Restore Templates Library". Later on you can simple choose the rigth template from the templates tab of the selector with double click (see also template manual).
DDC Suite 2.7 SWeb templates
The SWeb templates (complete system templates) can be restored in Webeditor --> Library. To do so right mouse click in the Library window and choose "Import". They show up in the Library folder DDC Suite 2.7. Sweb templates for single FBoxes can still be used from the Application/EN/DDC Suite 2.5 and they work with DDC Suite 2.7 FBoxes as well. Details can be found in the Template Manual.