Support via remote desktop session (for Swiss and Austrian customers)
On this page you can find the customer executable for online sessions with members of the support team from Murten.
By launching this tool you can allow the support member to temporarily access your PC over a secure connection.
Software / Tools
Customer module for TeamViewer
|Software||Customer module for TeamViewer|
Saia-Burgess Controls dedicated customer module for TeamViewer Version 9 QuickSupport
Good to know
- No installation is required (you only have to start either TeamViewer or to save and launch the *.exe file listed above (for QuickSupport).
- A secure connection (using 256-Bit-AES-key) is established once you have tell the support agent the session code and the password (for normal TeamViewer access) or if the support agent does allow the access (for QuickSupport)
- You can abort the connection at any time.
- After disconnecting the connection no traces are left on your PC.
- Remark for Firefox user: When you download the file choose the function save as...
After the download browse to the folder and change the file name from TeamViewerQS_de-idcx6qchun.exe.htm to TeamViewerQS_de-idcx6qchun.exe and execute the file.