Functional limitation regarding the use of the modem library
There is a functional limitation in the following firmware versions:
If the modem is configured in the hardware settings and the modem library is used, the modem library cannot do its job properly due to an error in the SASI OFF instruction in the firmware. If only the modem configuration is done or if only the modem library is used without modem configuration, everything works as expected.
Earlier official versions of the mentioned products are not affected.
The other CPU’s not mentioned here (for instance PCS1, PCD3, PCD2.M480) are not affected.
PCD1.M1x0 with FW 083:
- update to version 084 or later, as the firmware chips with the affected version are soldered to the mainboard, the units have to be returned to the factory for this operation
PCD2.M110/M120 with FW 096:
- update to version 097 or later by replacing the firmware chips, the firmware files are available on www.sbc-support.ch , an EPROM burner is required for this operation (for instance Galep 4)
PCD2.M150 with FW 0C4:
- update to version 0C5 or later by replacing the firmware chips, the firmware files are available on www.sbc-support.ch , an EPROM burner is required for this operation (for instance Galep 4)
- update to version 01A or later by downloading the new firmware using the online configurator, the .blk file is available on www.sbc-support.ch
Assistance by your local SBC Agent or Representative:
- your local partner will assist you with the realization of the recommended solutions
PCD1 / M1x0/M1x5
PCD4 / Mxxx
PCD2 / M1xx
Last update: 31.05.2015 09:40
First release: 30.06.2005 08:39