PCD3 with MP-Bus interface card PCD3.F180 - Error: No card echo
If the PCD3 is equipped with the interface card PCD3.F180 the error "no card echo" can be forced into the "single-master box" during the interface initialize process.
The error message "No card echo" is present in the Single master box.
This error message can have several reasons:
- Wrong PCD3 slot is used. Only slot 0 can be used with the card PCD3.F180
- Wrong channel definition. Channel 1 has to be used
- Gateway function is defined on the Channel 1
- Wrong terminal used for MP-communication to the actuator
- Physically not existing MP-interface card. Please verify the plugged PCD7.F180 card into the module
- Incompatible firmware into the PCD3 is used (i.e. Version $-26 will not work)
- The module is concerned by the problem described in FAQ100693
- Defect MP-interface card
PCD3 / Fxxx
Last update: 28.05.2015 01:21
First release: 04.10.2006 08:37