What are the differences between BACnet firmware 1.10.24 and 1.10.62?
In April 2011 a new firmware package for BACnet (to be loaded to the PCD3/7.R560 or PCD3/7.R561) was created (containing BACnet firmware 1.10.62). The main reasons for this new firmware are listed in this FAQ.
Changes between BACnet firmware version 1.10.50 and 1.10.62 (April 2011)
- The polarity was not correctly initialized at startup if a PCD resource is mapped to it.
- The PCD media was not updated when the polarity was written over BACnet.
- Improved the speed of searching if the configuration has a dynamically configured program object or not.
- Loop object has been enhanced so that it can be specified whether the built-in PID calculation algorithm or the DDC-Suite FBox PID calculation algorithm shall be used.
- COVs were randomly not generated in a system with high load and many IOs changing at the same time.
Changes between BACnet firmware version 1.10.24 and 1.10.50 (May 2010)
- Increased robustness in case of telegram losses during the "Upload/Merge" procedure.
- The BACnet task is now restarted after the download of a new configuration.
- In some cases the Scheduler Object did not write to the referenced objects.
Please note that the BACnet 1.10.62 is to be used togehter with the PCD firmware 1.10.61 (or a more recent 1.10.xx firmware) in order to work correctly.
Communication / BACnet
Last update: 31.05.2015 15:26
First release: 02.07.2010 16:47