On PCD2.M5 and PCD3 CPU's without Ethernet port and equipped with the FW 1.20.25, it's not possible to communicate over the port 0 and 1.
Due of a firmware error on the COSinus FW 1.20.25 it’s not possible to communicate over RS232 on the
port 0 of the PCD2.M5440
port 1 of PCD3 CPU’s, but only on PCD’s without Ethernet port.
The error is fixed since the FW 1.20.31.
Also the FW 1.16.69 doesn’t have this error.
PCD’s equipped with a Ethernet port doesn’t have this error.
The concerned PCD’s are:
• PCD2.M5440 (port 0 / RS232)
• PCD3.M6440/M5440/M3230 (port 1 / PCD3.F121)
• PCD3.M3020 (port 1 / PCD3.F121)
• PCD3.M2030V6 (port 1 / PCD7.F121S)
• PCD3.M2230A4T5 (port 1 / PCD7.F121S)
Communication over RS485 works fine.
PCD3 / Mxxx
PCD2 / M5xxx
Last update: 25.05.2015 10:08
First release: 23.04.2013 18:03